Zoom allows to choose in which part of the breast/torso it is necessary to apply the alpha and also it provides presets for the torso (front and back).
To use it, just click on a preset and choose the little section of alpha to have the optimal result.
This section is customizable and tintable by Color Picker.
You have all default skins in Altamura: 5- “NAME X” Body Skin Applier.
Warning: it happens that Omega System repeat one or more the image transmissions in your HUD. In this case, you have to overwrite one of these.
In the HUD you have four default Skins. If you want apply another skin, you have to delete one of these clicking on “X” button, and when you apply the newest, it will appear in the button as preview.
– Color Picker
Use it if you want to change color to your skin tone.
First of all you see the color in the HUD, then if you select it, also in the body.
• Click on the color you want in the color picker. You see the color in the horizontal tab on top of the color picker.
• Choose the lightness you prefer clicking on black and white vertical tab at the left side of color picker. You see the changes in the horizontal tab on top of the color picker
• Click on “SAVE” button
• Click on the round button next to “SAVE” button.
If you want come back at original color, click on any white round button.
All layers are compatible with Altamura and Omega System products.
Click to activate and the button changes color from white to orange; click again to toggle off (button come back white).
Layers have 2 kinds of Transparency: Usal in alpha blend and Mask in alpha mask.
To toggle off one or more layers click on “X” button at the top left of each section.
Altamura Layers are four:
Altamura applier is composed by A, B, C ,D, E, F, G. It means: left arm, right arm, torso, pelvis, legs, right leg, left leg.
Omega appliers are for the top and the bottom of the body.
Altamura applier is composed by H, I, L, M, N, O, P. It means: left arm, right arm, torso, pelvis, legs, right leg, left leg.
Omega appliers are of the top and the bottom of the body.
• Clothing A is for the top and the bottom of the body. Sometime it needs to wear Altamura: 2B- “NAME X” Clothing Layers.
• Clothing B is for the top and the bottom of the body. Sometime it needs to wear Altamura: 2B- “NAME X” Clothing Layers.
Alpha Sections are:
– Macro Area
– Mid Area
– Micro Area
– Zoom (Click here)
►Front and Back have 3 levels of selection:
• Macro Area: big area, it works on the front and at the same time on the back of the body
• Mid Area: medium area, it works only on the front or on the back of the body
• Micro Area: very little area, it works clicking on the every little alpha parts
Zoom: allows to choose in which part of the breast it is necessary to apply the alpha and also it provides presets for the torso (front and back).
►At the top right there are 4 buttons:
• coloured part button: it shows only on the hud all micro alpha sections (they are selectable).
• skin button: it allows to come back, only in the HUD, and see the skin.
• transparent button: it is used to have the body and the head totally transparent both in world and in the HUD.
• skin with navel button: it shows all mesh body and head both in world and in the HUD.