- Have you a video tutorial?
Yes, we have: Altamura Channel on YouTube
- Are Altamura bodies compatible with heads by other brands?
Yes, they are.
- What is the difference between Body Headless and Full Body?
Body Headless: only the body, without head
Full Body: body and head together, in one piece
- When i go inside the sea, i see my body becomes white.
It’s a SL Bug .
Altamura is working on it, trying by scripting, but for now you can solve following these step:
- Apply a body tattoo
- Make sure to be in alpha blending mode
- Does the Sofia body use Omega? How do I apply clothes? What type of clothes should I be buying?
Yes, all Altamura Bodies/Full Body are Omega friendly. Wear Omega Relay for Altamura (you find it in the Main Store or in the Marketplace). The first time click on the Relay to activate it. To apply your clothing, lingerie, or tattoo simply click on your applier, and you see in the body. All Altamura bodies have 2 clothing layers (another one than usual), it means you can apply at the same time for example: 1 tattoo, 1 lingerie, 1 dress (top and bottom), 1 jacket.
To see 4 layers or sometime to see your layer you have to wear (you find in the package):
Altamura: 3- “name X” CLOTHING
- What is the difference between nails A and B?
Nails A: one texture on all fingers
Nails B: different texture for every finger