- Have you a video tutorial?
Yes, we have: Altamura Channel on YouTube
- Are Altamura heads compatible with bodies by other brands?
Yes, they are. Male Heads are compatible with all bodies except TMP and Aestetic.
- What is the difference between Bento Head and Traditional Mesh Head?
In Bento, you can modify your head shape, so you can become unique!
- I wear my Bento head but I seem a monster!
You have to wear the shape in the package and then, if you want, you can modify it.
- How can I change skin/hair base/eyebrows/eyeshadow/blush/lips/lashes color?
You can use color picker and blend to adjust the intensity.
In alternative, you can buy Omega system skins because all Altamura Products are Omega compatible.
- Does the for instance your “name X” Full Body fits well with the Bento Head/Traditional Mesh Head?
No, because the Full Body is one piece, body and head together. The only body headless (without head) at the moment is Altamura Sofia.
- The “name X” head is overlapping at the neck level with the “name X” body. Is there anything to fix it from your side ?
Yes, go to “other” section in main hud, and choose R, your issue will be disappear.
- On the eyebrow makeup, how do you hide the standard brow?
There is not a button to hide the standard brow, but you have 4 skin tones, with or without eyebrows. So go to “skin” section: there are 8 skins in the slot, the first four are with eyebrows, the second four are without.
- Will have, in the future, more animations?
Yes, we will, but only on Bento Heads.
- How can I have a talking animation without the HUD?
Active BLABLA Talk (you find in the package) and detach the HUD.
- At the moment only for Altamura Aaron Bento Head: I want to take a picture with a facial animation, how can I stop random animations?
When you see the right animation, simply click on the button, the HUD will stop and you see the animation on your face.